Master Dry Cleaners is a family run business operated by the Hudson family for over 60 years. We offer quality dry cleaning and laundry services across five convenient locations in Melbourne. Our stores are located in Malvern, Albert Park, Sunbury, South Kingsville and Werribee.
Why Master Dry Cleaners?
We are one of the oldest family owned dry cleaning businesses in Melbourne with over 60 years’ experience within the industry, you can rely on us as your dry cleaners of choice.
We are long term members of the Dry Cleaning Institute of Australia with three family members holding office both on a National and a State level for many years.
We offer a full range of services in all our stores including garment preservation, free pick up and delivery service, carpet and rug cleaning as well as our quality business shirt service. See our services section for more detailed information about the services we provide.
We are conveniently located across Melbourne with three of our stores offering a 7 day per week service and our Albert Park store offering a 24 hour dry cleaning service.
Our business and staff have won numerous awards over the years including:
- International Dry Cleaner of the Year
- Life member DIA (Vic)
- Apprentice of the Year (twice)
- Innovation Award (DIA – Vic)
- President International Dry Cleaners Congress
- President DIA (Vic)
- Board Member DIA National
Master Dry Cleaners are one of the best within the dry cleaning industry and we look forward to welcoming you at one of our Melbourne stores to service all your dry cleaning and laundry requirements.
Why Dry Clean?
- Dry cleaning arrived in Australia in 1913 and has proven to be the best method of garment cleaning.
- You look better and feel better when your clothes are dry cleaned. Your clothing is an expression of your personality and image. When you look good you feel better and more confident.
- Your clothes last longer when they are dry cleaned. Dirt and grit in your clothes act as an abrasive on the fibres in your garments, by dry cleaning them regularly you are protecting your investment.
- Dry cleaning protects your garments colour, brightness and softness as well as being gentler than other cleaning methods.
- Dry cleaning is convenient and inexpensive. Washing and ironing is a household chore nobody wants. Time is money and that is why dry cleaning is a valuable service which allows you more time to pursue all those more important things in life.
- Dry cleaning avoids shrinkage, which is the number one destroyer of good garments.